Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged by Halen

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
- Adam, my big family and money money money...

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- Top Up Touch N Go this morning...lunch tadi kawan bayarkan sebab dlm purse aku ada 4 hengget jek..pathetic...

3) Where do you wish to get married?
- Hmmm....Dewan Perdana Felda...sebab bumbung dia cantik, tapi masa aku kawen dewan tu dh fully booked! Tapi aku kawan kat dewan gak..dewan badminton! hahahahah

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- TOGETHER FOREVER....

5) Are you in love?
- Of course!

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Kluang Station, Tesco Ampang

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
- Secret Dreamworld of Shopaholic

What is your full name?
- Siti Mazzuana Binti Shamsuddin

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- Both

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Hmmmm can't think of any name rite now..

11) Christina or Britney?
- Christina

12) Do you do your own laundry?
- Hmmm....frankly speaking, it's my hubby who do the laundry, aku tukang lipat ngan gosok jek..gosok pun kengkadang..dobi lagi banyak tolong aku...

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
- New Zealand...

14) Hugs or kisses?
- Hugs...

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you. Miss Halen
- far far away at Sabah nunnnn
- Love Cooking, baking all the surirumah's thingy
- Got one lovely girl..
- Gud Friend
- Aweks comey mata sepet

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
- my baby
- my skills
- my money
- my handcrafting
- shopping
- blogging/blog hopping
- my lovely cooking (ni aku yang cakap)
- my precious bookssss....

17) 8 things I say too often:
- ha????
- Okeh okeh
- Ala...ala...
- Abg…
- Adam...
- Alamak
- ???????

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
- The Secret Dreamworls of Shopaholic
- The Undomestic Goddess
- Where Rainbows End
- All the shopaholic series...

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Toyol..ha giler sedap lagu nih
- lagu Ungu- Andai Ku Tahu
- All Cried Out - Allure
- Kuroneko no tango - lagu henpon aku
- hmmmm tak de dah kot

20) 8 things I learned last year:
- Hmmm...trust nobody!
- Bila kita senang, ramai ngendeng, masa susah kita sengsorang...
- Act stupid!
- Diam adalah pintar
- banyak lagi la....

21) 8 people to tag:-
- tang ni tunggu dulu...aku baik takmo tag orang..

1 comment:

en_me said...

me pong baghu top up touch n go tewww..