Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged by Eza

Lama sungguh la baru nak buat tag...haku bz sket ngan keje-keje sekolah...huahhaha

Pictorial Answered Tagged by Eza.

The rules: Simple. Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am


I really wanted to go to


My favorite place is


My favorite thing is


My favorite drink is


My favorite food is


My favorite color is definitely


I live in


I was born in


I attended


My favorite story is


This is my hobby


And definitely wish for


Mood baik harini tak nak tag orang...

2 comments:

Aida Narina said...

Hi there =)
I'm just blog hopping and found your blog from some of your friends.
Nice knowing u.

p/s: if u have the time, u are most welcome to my Sales Blog. We have tie racks scarves all the way from UK. Thanks!

mazzuana said...

hi, aida...thanks singgah blog i yer..