Friday, March 28, 2008

Is it me???? Ha-di-Ha...

Found this in one of my blogmate's entry...interesting...

It's about me...MAZZUANA

You are the kind of person who is always willing to work those long, hard hours to push a project through to completion. A patience with detail allows you to become expert in fields such as building, engineering, and all forms of craftsmanship. Your abilities to write and teach may lean toward the more technical and detailed. In the arts, music will likely be your choice. Artistic talents may also appear in such fields as horiculture and floral arrangement, as well.
My Comment : Huhuhuh so true that now i am in engineering line of business...


You may tend to repress your own needs so that you can cater to the demands from others. At times, there may be a tendency in this, for becoming over-loaded with such demands, and as a result become resentful.
My Comment : It's very true...it's just hard to say NO

You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning.
My Comments : Huhuuhuh may be, in future I will be in education line...who knows??? But the quote of "spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning" is just sooooooo me...

No comments: