Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ala la la la la...

Allo everybody..

Starts my day happily today...relax je..even keje bertambun...

Tak de mende nak tulis pun, just to avoid my blog from berabok with no updates..kang tetiba nampak cobweb ngan spider crawling pulak..On Monday night i managed to finish all the tasbih samples, it was 5 of them and i made it for approximately 1.5 hours...sitting all alone in my room, felt like my eyes will popped out when i need to focus on to the tiny hole of the beads...today my sis in law will bring it to her office for the customer to choose..tak upload gambo sebab dah malam malas nak tangkap gambo, ingat nak snap before i handed it to my SIL, tapi bateri fon out pulak....so many coincidence la...i sell it from RM4-RM7 with box...

Okay folks...got to go now..

No comments: