Thursday, January 10, 2008

Selamat Tahun Baru Hijriah

Selamat Tahun Baru untuk semua umat islam...

So, what's my plan for today? Actually i got an invitation (a birthday one) from my collegue, but apparently i got another invitation from my BIL for his open office makan-makan event, both on the same time..hmm thinking to go which one now..might be my BIL, of course my hubby nak pegi sana kan...

So, pegi may be pukul 3. At the mean time, skrg ni my hubby is busy doing the chores while i'm busy browsing the internet..hehehhe what kind of wife am i?? kenkawan sila jangan mencontohi diriku ini yer! Jap lagi starts cooking, planning to masak ikan sambal & sawi with sos tiram..

That's all for today entry, actually i have to work today as i have something to submit to client tomorrow, but what a heck?? cuti ma.....

No comments: