Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally...I'm explode!!!!

Hahahaha Last Friday was a nightmare for me..and for my colleague too!

I was so mad...and frantically shouting at him and throw away documents i hold that time...all of sudden, everyone keep quiet...here goes the detail of the conversation that day :

Situation took place at my workstation at 5.15pm..

x-man : Mazz, can u do all these (there were 11 of them? I need it urgently probably by end of the business day..

Me : What??? Sorry i can't, i have something to work on urgently..

x-man : Hmm...u know, if u refuse to do this, company will suffer a loss about RM 200K and we need to pay tax some more..bla bla bla...

Me : Look at your watch, what time is it? (While appointing to bundle of documents on my table)..JKR's rep. request me to submit it last Wednesday, i've pass my dateline and i need to settle it urgently...

x-man : Seems like u don't understand...I need it urgently on Monday morning before auditor come to our office...

Me : So you mean i have to sacrifice my weekend??? No sorry! I don't want!

x-man : Then i have to tell your boss la...

Me : (Starts to explode...) Hey, can't u see??? I have my limit okay...i'm suffer enough here...come on la..

x-man : (he's still babling on something but i couldn't listen) It's just a supporting documents..u need to prepare it...

Me : What if i don't...

x-man : U need to.....

Me : Okay..I'M RESIGN..what do you want to say???

x-man : Hmmmm....

Me : JUST PUT THERE! Look what i can do about it...

x-man : (Try to say something)

Me : JUST PUT THERE! I said i'll do something...OKAY!

and he goes off from my desk..me with red-hot nearly explode face, run to washroom and i cried, cried, cried...at that time i feel like..i have to tender now...i don't care what will happen...

Prinsip aku, no works over the weekend, weekend is family day!...

aku bukannyer di bayar OT pun kalau aku datang,tu yang membuatkan aku bertambah hangin....balik umah pening kepala, check BP..nah amek ko 140/90....

So, pagi ni aku start dengan meng'email' seberapa banyak resume apply new job..aku tak kisah la gaji kecik sket ke apa, janji aku dapat blah dari sini!

No comments: