Monday, November 12, 2007

I Feel Like I Want To Quit...

i dont know how many time i repeat this statement : i want to quit this job

i really really want to go but the market demand for this industry which requires men more than women makes me think twice...i cannot stand anymore, i'm overloaded. Back home i still thinking of my unsettled works, makes me migrain and HBP...i can't sleep at night just because of thinking about these never-ending-story...

I'm afraid of my boss's expectation of me, i'm afraid if i can't achieve what he wants me to achieve.

It's hard, very-very hard to continue inherited works, especially from someone who obviously disorganized..its even harder to coupe everything about the project, every single detail i mean, in less than a month..everyone knows this is the most critical project and a lot of variations (just imagine it's cost double from the budgetted amount)..what the heck!

I feel like i want to cry, cry outloud, but no one will sympathy on me as i'm the only one left here....

No comments: