Monday, February 26, 2007

False Alarm?????

I feel dizzy and like zombie this morning due to lack of sleep last night...my tummy, my back, my uterus feel terribly pain..felt like i couldn't hold the pain anymore...screaming, sighing, groaning....i thought like i'm going to deliver...

prologue:

morning-noon
i drink akar fatimah water as my mother told me to drink when you reach 30 weeks of pregnancy..then i drink la....i thought that i have to replace all fluids taken by me all day 100% with that water...gulp gulp gulp....3 mugs full...taste nothing except the colour of the water like besi karat...

night time
feeling uneasy at my uterus area...i thought it's normal as i always feel sharp pain there lately...try to sleep as my hubby busy watching his carling cup final between chelsea & arsenal...i had no chance watching tv if there is any football match in sports channel...

30 minutes goes...still couldn't sleep..the pain getting stronger and the sharp pain change from uterus area to my back...errkkk....call my hubby to massage gently my back...still got pain there..and it's getting stronger and stronger until i couldn't hold it anymore....cried cried cried..feel tired, exhausted..and finally managed to sleep at 3.45am....

No comments: