Thursday, June 24, 2010

Apa salahku apa dosaku?

What should u feel if someone who hardly know u, hentam u up to the extent dia kata u tak paham bahasa and she was so geram with u and stress out because of you..

I end up crying, I cried sampai mata bengkak and tersedu sedu menangis..nd yes I did curse that lady (see I still use nice word referring her, tadi dh tulis b***h dah) and I even said I'm sorry 3 times I tell you..3 times and she kept mumbling non-stop..

You want to know why she pissed out with me?

Just because I salah format muka depan sahaja yer muka depan ok (which printing company akan betulkan when u send for hardcover binding)..terus dia cop aku x faham bahasa..bagi hardcopy suruh aku ikut macam tu,deyy aci kalo nak suruh follow format bagi softcopy la..sekolah kemain tggi sampai ke Glasgow sana buat doctorate tp tak reti respect orang...

Ok,dh tu je bebelan aku, dh puas nangis mata pun sakit dh ni..perit semacam

2 comments:

Sue said...

jadik lecturer pun susah ekkk...ermmmph

mazzuana said...

Susah sebab kena keje ngan doktor-doktor bongkak..