Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Uhuuuwaaaa Sakitnyer Kaki....

My leg swollen for the 2nd time..and this time it's worst than before..last time the swollen was not accompany with any pain but this time i feel like elephant...big tummy with a big leg..especially lower part of the leg..my ankle looks like big golf ball hidden beneath a thick skin..my calves suffer the swollen too..can't bear the pain esp. while walking..i'm still driving to my office now because i hate waiting for my husband to fetch me up..it's difficult when u'r movement is restricted by your big tummy and your leg suffers of sharp pain...

Ooogghhhh...i hope my turn to deliver will come very soon, cannot stand anymore. Yes it's true that i'm scared to go through all the pain process & all the unexpected but i think my treshold of pain is quite high eventhough when my hubby is aroud i will turn to be very ngade-ngade...:)...

Still thinking whether to take epidural or not during labour process???hmmmm???

No comments: