Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tu pun nak kena ajar ke??????

i seriously don't like to nag especially when you're actually in a good mood today..everybody knows what is their responsibilities and you of course hate when someone come to you and remind you about it as if you are irresponsible person and tak tau buat keje!!! ahhh lantak la...maaflah saper yang kena nagging ngan aku pepagi ni...

okay...tarik nafas....deep breath..now updates about my lil' angel inside me..his head moving downwards now..good position..still actively kicking and stretching his body..i can feel his tiny finger or toe nail (i think) scratching my tummy...tickling my tummy & ribs...my weight gain 1.5 kilos...feels like a big sack of beras..

my gynae ask me to exercise to reduce my body weight..he afraid that i'll face a problem during labour..HBP, diabetes ke..preeclampsia ke..hopefully tak la...na'uzubillah..mintak dijauhkan..and i did asked my gynae about my chance of giving birth earlier than my EDD..seems like no chance je..cannot predict as this is my first time..i hope it will occur this coming end of march...penat dh...sakit pinggang, my lower part especially kat *tut* sakit dah....

No comments: